Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 6, 2015

Wowww.. What a dope week this was. First because I am riding on a spiritual high because of the General Conference. It was a little different this year because I was actually able to understand what they said. haha We watched it in the stake center so we had all the Gringos (white boys) in one room watching it in English.
But coming home from the 2 day 10 hour conference that we had, I truly feel that those men that spoke to us are chosen leaders of God that run his true church on the Earth today. There is not a doubt in my mind that they are the chosen men and woman to guide us in these latter days. 
I could go and on about the messages that touched my heart but that would be too easy. I invite and urge everyone of you to open your hearts and watch the talks of this General Conference. I promise you that if you go in with the right mindset, willing to change and find out what you need to do to know Christ on a better level, you will receive revelation on how you can do that. 
Sure, I received a lot of revelation but the one thing that really pierced my heart and I realized why I am truly serving a mission is because of the love I have for Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and my Savior!!! I love him with all my heart and I know that he lives. I know that he sacrificed every class of pain and affliction, sadness and fatigue, to pay for our sins. I know that he sweat blood from every pore in the Garden of Gethsemane and was crucified on the cross of Calvary. I know that he died but I also know that he was resurrected and rose the third day. And because he rose the third day, he overcame death so that one day we can all overcome death and live again. I know that he picks me up and carries me when I cant do it myself. I know that his spirit is with us in all times, in the good and the bad. I love him and am striving every single day to praise him and show him my love. I have seen with my own eyes his power; I have witnessed him find and save lives here in the last 8 months that I have been here in Honduras!
No matter where we are at in our lives, we are all trying to find him. I hope and encourage that everyone of you can strive to know him!

I love you and am grateful for all your love and support. 
 
2015 "Easter Sunday" General Conference

Pizza.. first pizza that I've had in months.. My taste buds couldn't believe it, and I almost ate the whole box. haha


Da boys!! Elder Blaisdell (like a twin of Isaac) and Elder Mangelei (my long lost poly brotha) haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment