Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Febuary 23, 2014


Soooo.. I know you guys like to know where I'm at and where I'm living. I imagine that it is really hard to feel like you guys know where I'm at and what I'm doing.. So here's a few pictures to help you out.. But just remember that you guys are always here with me.. In my thought and prayers I love you family:)
 

Where I study and where I eat
 

The cribbb. haha
 


Okayyy, so in remembrance of Super Bowl.. we played football at one of our Zone meetings. haha and ya, it pretty much made my mission so far. haha so we have been looking for a real American football for the last 6 months that I have been here and finally found a mini football. And seeing as this was the first year in my whole life, that I didn't watch the super bowl... I went all out on the other missionaries! lets just say, I ended up with my shirt pocket ripped and blood on my sleeve... ask me how in a friendly two hand touch missionary game I do not know? haha
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment