Wednesday, January 21, 2015

December 15, 2014


"Obedience brings blessings... Perfect obedience brings miracles!"

 

I know I have never been one to quite frankly be obedient! But I have realized this is not my time this is the Lords time and the people of Honduras, and if I am obedient in serving him, then the people here will receive miracles really and truly.  

This is the family that I would definitely categorize this story as a miracle.. 

I cannot even explain to you how we found this family.. They live in a little little tiny 2 bedroom house behind 3 other houses that you have to walk through a little ally, there is a super mean dog in front (that freakin bit my foot) but somehow, miraculously we found the Family Rubi.

Pretty much their whole family are members but have been inactive for years. They use to be super strong in the church but fell away for a while. We have been working really hard with them and they have all returned to the church superrr strong.. minus one. 
 
This little girl Ericka is the sweetest little girl in the world. She is the sweetest little girl with the biggest smile and always runs up to me from down the street yelling "Elder Lessard"  and jumps up and gives me a huge hug. 

She has such a big heart for the church and her family is growing so much.  It has been such a blessing to find this family and help them on their spiritual journey. But more importantly than anything, is bringing their family true happiness. Their whole family has explained to us on many different occasions that they have never felt so much love and unity in their house than these last 2 months. We are working with them on getting married right now. I will keep you in tune with that..

Long story short- miracle family! 




Fam Rubi

Ericka Rubi= lil sweetheart with the huge smile and even bigger heart.
Definitely not going to forget my first baptism..

Went iguana hunting today. Me and my boy Kevin getting our mug face on.. haha
 
 Lunch today = iguana (serious)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment